Click below to view our FAQ's:

We focus on deliveries of furniture, specifically 'two-man home delivery' direct to the consumer. Home deliveries are typically made to a room of choice, unpacked with packaging removed, and with light assembly of the product where required. We also offer a business-to-business trade service for bulk delivery.
We offer a national delivery service across the UK, although our main depot near Glasgow Airport means that we specialise in delivering throughout Scotland. More than 70% of our current work is from companies in England with a requirement for delivery in Scotland, whilst the remaining 30% is from local and Scottish-based business.
We have very strict delivery timescales, with over 96% of our deliveries completed within 7 days of receipt of goods. Zone 1 deliveries (Scotland) are typically completed in 1-3 days. Contract and local work is generally next day, and our 'buzz ' vehicles collect and deliver same-day straight from our client’s premises to the customer.
Our extensive home delivery fleet is made up of vehicles ranging from smaller 3.5-tonne Luton vans to larger high-capacity HGV's. Our vehicles are never more than 2 years old and are polished white. We choose not to livery our vehicles so that any deliveries being done on behalf of a client appear to be made directly from the client and not from a third party. Our delivery crews all wear unliveried uniforms for the same reasons. For more information on our fleet, see Vehicles.
Our clients encompass almost every size and type of business within the furniture industry and include single unit retailers, retail chains, large and small manufacturers, importers, national suppliers, wholesalers and blue-chip companies. Many of the industry’s largest and best-known companies already use Deliver Clever. We value each and every one of customers regardless of whether they require only a handful of deliveries per week or several hundred.
Individual pricing is tailored to each client dependent on geography, volume and specific requirements.

Our pricing structure is very straightforward. We charge per home delivery up to 3 Cu.m regardless of weight, size, shape or number of pieces, including upholstery. Any orders larger than this then attract a small additional charge.

Trade deliveries on larger HGVs are typically charged per cubic metre dependent on volume and distance. Significant discounts are available for regular and volume work.

Contact us with details of your requirements and we will send you an individual rate card and quote specific to your needs.
Our Goods in Transit policy covers each vehicle for up to £35,000 per load and our Public Liability whilst on client and customer property is up to £5 million.

Whilst every care will be taken to protect your goods, there will of course always be some risk of damage. If products or property are damaged at the time of delivery then a claim form must be submitted to us. We will investigate the claim and provide a response within 5 working days. If a claim is deemed valid and we accept liability we will raise credits against future invoices.

Claims must be made within 2 working days of the delivery. Claims after this date will not be accepted. Unfortunately we cannot insure glass, unpackaged goods or used/ex-display items.
Invoices are raised every Monday for the preceding week’s deliveries (from Monday to Sunday). These are sent automatically by email and will detail each delivery including the tracking order number, delivery date, customer name and client reference.

Signed PODs are held on file for a minimum of five years and can be requested at any time for delivery queries.

Monthly statements are sent automatically at the beginning of every month.

Payment terms on all accounts are strictly 7 days from the invoice date.

Our IT systems will automatically send reminders that your account is overdue or past your credit limit should this occur. If the account remains unpaid or the balance is still in excess of the agreed limit 5 days after these reminders, the system will automatically put all outstanding jobs on hold which may delay delivery of customer orders.
There is a whole host of reports which can be sent to clients as per their own requirements detailing scheduled deliveries, completed deliveries, delivery issues, customer contact, stock held and so on. In fact, almost any report details can be tailored for an individual client. We also have tracking and login facilities, allowing our clients to run their own reports, analyse completed deliveries or review those which are still live and pending.
To discuss how you can Deliver Clever, please contact us