The growth of online sales has resulted in a need for an extensive national logistics network and Deliver Clever plays an important role in ensuring that goods continue to flow. Far more than just a goods distributor, we offer:
- Third-party warehousing and distribution; our distribution centres in the UK, along with our main base in Glasgow, receive, store and distribute goods for customers throughout the country and our high-capacity trade vehicles mean we are able to handle large consignments with ease.
- ‘Pick & Pack’ stock control; customers retain control of their stock levels whilst ensuring that goods are safely stored. Deliver Clever will take care of packing and delivery when ordered, guaranteeing a fast and efficient service to the end consumer.
- Container handling; our extensive warehousing and distribution network enables us to handle container shipments on behalf of customers. We unload, store and distribute from our depots across the UK.
- Vehicle and delivery crew day hire; for customers in need of one-off additional transport or logistics support, our unliveried vehicles and experienced delivery crews can be hired at short notice and at competitive rates. Insurance is always in place, meaning we can be working for you straight away.
- Dedicated, liveried client vehicles; we understand the importance of protecting our customers’ brands. A good consumer experience is critical to ensuring repeat business and that includes a visual recognition of your branding at the point of delivery. Deliver Clever operates a fleet of customer-branded vehicles, keeping your logo on the road throughout Scotland and the UK with your reputation safely in the hands of our well-presented and professional delivery crews.
Don’t see what you need above? Our large fleet serves the whole of the UK but we are flexible enough to be able to offer tailored services according to the needs of our customers.